For the past nine years, UNHP has hosted an annual fun gathering at a Bronx beer hall to support our work in the community. Thank you, all who attended, raised our custom pint glass, and supported our work by sponsoring the event and purchasing tickets. This year with COVID-19 changing daily life, UNHP will host an affordable housing webinar and fundraiser dedicated to exploring issues raised in the current health and economic crisis and its impact on affordable housing, multifamily finance, and neighborhood needs. While we won’t be together physically, we will be together in spirit, purpose, and mission.
UNHP’s Affordable Housing Webinar will be held on Tuesday, September 22nd from 3:30 pm until 5:30 pm. The webinar will be a Bronx-focused look at the issues that have been brought to the forefront in our community during COVID-19. These three recent COVID-19 blog posts, The Struggle to Preserve Affordable Housing, Trends in Bronx Multifamily Finance, and The Deadly Consequences of the Bronx Reality, will form the foundation for the webinar presentation along with updated information on each topic. Panelists from the health and housing arenas will comment on the presentation and share their experiences during COVID-19. There will also be an opportunity for questions and responses from the presenters and panelists. UNHP is working on the details of the digital platform and will share that widely once it is confirmed. The UNHP Affordable Housing webinar is free to attend. UNHP is seeking to raise funds to support our work through the generosity of Corporate Sponsors and Individual Donors.
Yes, the beloved UNHP custom pint glass is back and we can’t wait to etch your name on it! The Bronx has been hard-hit by COVID19 so we want to show our borough some love by declaring it on custom merchandise made by Bronx companies. As always, The Bronx Design Group created our custom pint glass. UNHP has longed used The Bronx Design Group to design and print annual reports, color presentations, and special products. Like many small businesses, the Bronx Design Group was struggling due to COVID-19; this feature on CBS news highlights their recovery. New this year, we also have a fabulous I LOVE THE BRONX Tee- Shirt created by the children at Fordham Bedford Community Services in their youth program at West Farms Square for the Concourse House Art on the Concourse fundraiser last year. They gave us permission to add our logo and we are again working with a local company, Bronx Native, to reproduce the shirts in the colors of the Bronx flag and share as a sponsor gift. Bronx Native, with both an online and physical retail shop, is also struggling to bounce back after COVID19. UNHP is proud to support Bronx small business!
*Cask $2,600 *Keg $1,600 *Growler $1,000 *Pint $600
• Sponsors will have their names etched onto our custom pint glass and can get up to two custom pint glasses delivered to the same address and (NEW!) an I Love the Bronx T-shirt!
• Sponsors can share their logos to be displayed on the Webinar presentation and can have their names shared on our website and through social media.
Click Here for Sponsorship Form and Payment Information
Have you supported us in the past by attending the event, purchasing tickets or raffles? We hope you’ll consider making a donation to UNHP this year and attend the Affordable Housing Webinar.
$500 to $100
• Donors will receive a custom pint glass and (NEW!) an I Love the Bronx T-shirt!
• Donors can be acknowledged during our Webinar Presentation if they choose
• $10 of every donation at this level will be used to buy gift cards from local businesses that sell food and other essential items. UNHP will raffle off the cards to people who use our programs.
Click here for Donor Form and Payment Information
I Love the Bronx T-Shirt
- Buy an I Love the Bronx Tee created by Bronx kids in the colors of the Bronx flag and printed by Bronx Native!
- $30 per Tee and supports UNHP
- Sizes range from Youth Extra Small to Adult 5X and everything in between.
- Pay on our donate page, and fill out this Tee shirt google form
A big thank you to our growing list of sponsors for our 2020 Affordable Housing Webinar Questions? Contact Cathy at email@example.com
• Apple Bank for Savings
• Capital One
• Community Preservation Corporation
• Dougert Management
• Enterprise Community Partners
• JPMorgan Chase
• Lemle & Wolff Companies
• Morgan Stanley
• Ridgewood Savings Bank
• Skyline I LLC
• Sycamore Birch Management Corporation
• Valley National Bank
• WMW Realty Management
• In memory of Theresa Liu-Avitabile
• BNY Mellon
• Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation
• New Settlement Apartments
• New York Community Bank
• Signature Bank
• VaNessa LaNier
• Benchmark Title Agency
• Brown & Brown of NY
• John Van Bomel, Esq
• Brian Byrne & Jean McBride-Byrne
• M&T Bank
• Joe Muriana & Annelen Madigan
• TRYAX Realty Management
• ABD Construction
• In Memory of Manuela ” Manny” Bourbeau
• The Conley Family
• Fordham University Campus Ministry
• Green Cents
• USA East Province of the Society of Jesus
• Workforce Housing Group
• W & F Maintenance Corporation
• Yougie Iron Works
Thank you for considering a sponsorship or donation to UNHP this year. Your support will make a difference to our ability to stand by The Bronx as a community-based affordable housing provider, a Bronx-focused researcher, and a direct service provider of free financial and housing services to Bronx residents. Learn more about us by reading our blog, following us on social media, checking out our Gold rating on Guidestar, and looking at our most recent annual report.